General Duties of the Secretary include:
- Records accurate minutes of all meetings of the MPCA, the Board, and the Executive Committee, and distributes copies of the same to Board members.
- Makes sure that an accurate record is kept of the names and addresses of all Members of the MPCA.
- Is in charge of maintaining the Board's correspondence.
- Makes sure that all documents required by the Societies Act are filed in a timely fashion.
- Ensures that the required notices to the Members of the AGM and Special General Meeting are properly made.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the Board.
- Attend monthly meeting of the MPCA Board of Directors